Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

IC Chiller install & review

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The difference in my kit to others could've been in just purchase timing or installation method. If you ordered on BF2023 you probably have those parts. Mine was late 2022/early 2023. Sumit hooked me up with new line, clamps, Owings, etc and the hard line to the compressor for $100 shipped to fix me up and get the clearance I need. Arrived in like 2 days.

OP
Unholy707

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #302
I bought my kit in November with the black friday sale. I have not yet installed it but from what I am reading here there is some type of revision available for it? What does it consist of and how can I get the parts?
I spoke to a hot rod shop today who is interested in taking on the installation with the hopes of getting other referrals to him in the future. I am logged into my account on the ICchiller.com account but cannot pull up the installation instructions....nothing happens when I push the button for it. He would like to see them before attempting an install.
Email them and ask for the install instructions, they respond quickly

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
I think we are finally getting a dealer for the IC Chiller in the Savannah. Ga. area!! I hope my car will be his first to install....and I already know of about 4 more guys that want the ic chiller that are close. My son is one of them

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Any dealers in new jersey?

OP
Unholy707

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #305

Detroitboy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Redeye
when I buy the kit I hope it comes with good instructions....lol
No instructions came with it...thats why mine is still in the box.

Detroitboy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Redeye
Your thread is what inspired me to bite the bullit on the IC Chiller and goong with the 3 way bypass
@uncrnps hooked up a good price for black Friday. One of the few parts I bought new. Most of my car has been built with parts bought used off of here or fb groups lol.

Been sitting on it for months thinking I was going to attempt DIY. Ultimately decided the install was over my mechanical abilities so @hellno is getting it done for me, along with his badass full tilt trans.

Can't wait to get it back because your results have been very impressive.
Where is hellno located?

Detroitboy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Redeye
The difference in my kit to others could've been in just purchase timing or installation method. If you ordered on BF2023 you probably have those parts. Mine was late 2022/early 2023. Sumit hooked me up with new line, clamps, Owings, etc and the hard line to the compressor for $100 shipped to fix me up and get the clearance I need. Arrived in like 2 days.
Yes, mine was November 23. Great black friday sale! I PMd him and it sounds like he is good at getting back to customers.

OP
Unholy707

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL