Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

My simple mods and ms109 dyno

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
I hear ya on the Street R but ull spin at that power level with them Nittos thats fact bro and not to safe either TBH.

Not sure if u have one or not but the Interchiller will add 50-70 whp and make ur car a LOT safer to operate..... Jus sayn probably be a good investment in the near future. Shit works incredibly well! Unlike the original "killer chiller" smh. Put u in the 850 whp range....

Try the MT SS it will just hook better than the Nitto im positive of that. Ur gonna need it bro ur making dam near 950 hp. 555 R2 Nittos are great on my AWD Trackhawk but once u hit a 950 whp them Nittos turn into a skating pond even with AWD so forget it with RWD and ur not that far off from there HP wise. That should be ur very first upgrade right now bro is a better hooking tire.

Currently running the 555R2's. There only a few months old and I'm pretty happy with them. Sold my street Rs when I came to the conclusion (speaking for myself) drag racing an m6 is more or less like pissing in the wind lol. Seriously tho, felt it was hard on the car(trans) so I sold the mantic triple and tires and just decided to keep it a nice street car.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Well, the original plan was for track use, but I've since changed gears. I prob be back with it someday.. For now I'm running 275 555G2s on front and 305 555R2s on rear.
Well then, when the is right you will be ready to Go.....and Go Fasssst!

OP
ACMAVRO

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Thread Starter #23
I hear ya on the Street R but ull spin at that power level with them Nittos thats fact bro and not to safe either TBH.

Not sure if u have one or not but the Interchiller will add 50-70 whp and make ur car a LOT safer to operate..... Jus sayn probably be a good investment in the near future. Shit works incredibly well! Unlike the original "killer chiller" smh. Put u in the 850 whp range....

Try the MT SS it will just hook better than the Nitto im positive of that. Ur gonna need it bro ur making dam near 950 hp. 555 R2 Nittos are great on my AWD Trackhawk but once u hit a 950 whp them Nittos turn into a skating pond even with AWD so forget it with RWD and ur not that far off from there HP wise. That should be ur very first upgrade right now bro is a better hooking tire.
I might try mt ss, conti or michelin next after I wear on these for a bit.